I am suing my previous apartment for bedbug infestation and going to court can I win?

Downstairs was infested supervisor manger told me dont worry, I dont need to spray and that they cannot give my deposit back if there is no infestation without a 30 notice. less then a month my unit get infested the supervisor is no longer working there and I am bitten all over my back and I told them I am moving out they did not offer any treatment and the new supervisor was telling me to do heat treatment. it cost $1500 to do heat treatment for one unit. I cannot afford that. I ended throwing away all my furniture and just take my clothes and some boxes. I asked for $1600 in furniture cost and they only reinburst $710 for bed and sofa. I had two sofa one leather etc. I have lost so much money and we are taking it to court and the supervisor is telling me that they dont need to even payme

It is worth a try. No one can guarantee the outcome however. Sue in small claims court where no one can have an attorney. Send a written demand to the landlord for the amout of money you are looking for and send i by certified mail, return receipt requested so you have proof of receipt. Make sure you have proof, such as photos, recepts for the items you are seeking reimbursement for. Good luck.

I am licensed in California only and my answers on Avvo assume California law. The above answer is for general information only and is based on the information you posted. Every case is fact dependent, so to get a thorough analysis of your situation, you will need to consult face to face with an attorney licensed to practice in the jurisdiction where the incident took place. Do not conclusively rely on any information posted online when deciding what to do about your case. No attorney-client relationship shall be created through the use reading of this response on Avvo. You should never delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action because of information in this response.