Skip to main content

I am student in OH at Denison in Granville, OH. I got a speeding ticket while living in CA 3 yrs ago I moved to OH in 6/2012.

Los Angeles, CA |

While Driving to work at 5 am going to a warehouse job in Torrence, I recieved a speeding ticket. I will be getting a summer job that needs a car so I am in need now to deal with my ticket. I was 17 at time of ticket and am now 20 years old and a Soph. at Denison Univ.
I have very little money as I am only able to work 4 hours a week at this time. I am asking what options I may have to clear my CA ticket at the very least costs involved.
Thank you in advance,
I need ideas for me on how to take care of this and clear my ability drive again soon.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


You need an attorney to get hold lifted and deal with citation . You might be able to clear this by paying the tremendous fine this has turned into through GC Services.



Unfortunately Andrew is correct, you will be consumed in the firery breath of GC

My name is Stephen R. Cohen and have practiced since 1974. I practice in Los Angeles and Orange County, CA. These answers do not create an attorney client relationship. My answers may offend I believe in telling the truth, I use common sense as well as the law. Other state's laws may differ.. There are a lot of really good attorneys on this site, I will do limited appearances which are preparation of court documents it is , less expensive. However generally I believe an attorney is better than none, but many will offer a free consultation and a face to face meeting generally will be better, I like my clients to write a short one page history of the fact and questions they have prior to meeting with them, so nothing is forgotten.


Mr. Roberts' answer is 100% correct. Hire an attorney to have the bench warrant lifted first and foremost and then deal with the fine, which has probably been referred to GCI Services.