Skip to main content

I am single income provider for family with 3 kids under 21. What is spouse entitled to in payment?

Cincinnati, OH |

3 kids under 18, spouse has not worked for 16 years

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Your question is unclear. Please try to re-post your question with more facts to better advise you.

This information is intended as general information only. This communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship between me and the asker.


You need to provide more information. Spousal and Child support depend on several factors that must be considered. I suggest that you contact an lawyer.

Legal disclaimer: The response does not form an attorney-client relationship. Further, the response is not intended to create nor does it create a duty to answer additional questions. The response should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response may change. Attorney Sommers is licensed to practice law only in the State of Ohio. All responses are based solely on Ohio law unless stated otherwise


The prior answers are correct. You need to provide more facts but this should be done in a consultation with a family law or divorce attorney.

Attorney Sternberg is admitted to the practice of law only in the State of Ohio. His answering of this question does not constitute an attorney client relationship, nor can his answer be relied on since the question does not permit Attorney Sternberg to seek additional information necessary to render an legal opinion.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer