Skip to main content

I am seeking information on how to go about getting educational support in regards to public act 02-128 in CT

Greenwich, CT |

I have Freshman daughters in college, my ex is not contributing to their education. Can I do this on my own or would I need an attorney to file with the state of ct

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


This is really a family law question rather than an education question. You should consider consulting a family law attorney. You can contact legal aid, or call your county bar association for a referral to a local family law attorney.
Wish you well!

NO LEGAL ADVICE GIVEN. READ THIS BEFORE you contact me! My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as if they were legal advice. I give legal advice ONLY in the course of a formal attorney-client relationship set forth in a written document executed by the client and by me or a member of my firm. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. My law firm does NOT provide free consultations. Please do not call or write to me with a “few questions” that require me to analyze the specific facts of your history and your case. I can give advice, make recommendations and answer specific questions only after reviewing the evidence and documents applicable to a specific client and following a personal meeting in my office in which the relevant facts can be developed and analyzed. My law firm presently accepts cases involving State and federal administrative law; professional licenses and permits; education law; employment and labor law; and litigation matters in state and federal courts. Our practice is limited to the States of Oregon and California. If you have a case in any other state we would not be able to assist you. Unless we have a signed written fee agreement you are not my or my firm's client.