Skip to main content

I am planning for a unique medical facility in DC (not medical marijuana). What category of Certificate of Need is required?

Washington, DC |

I am planning a hangover clinic in DC that will provide IV fluids, vitamins, anti-oxidants and prescription meds in an outpatient facility to treat hangoverts and athletes who have been depleted from competition. I am struggling with the certificate of need process. What category of facility would this be considered and how should I best proceed?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You have not provided enough information to answer this question.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer