Skip to main content

I am Parolee from detention after ICE interview, I was given credible fear and I am in removal proceeding. I need Lawyer help

Baltimore, MD |

I was Parolee from detention custody after ICE interview , I was given a credible fear (I established persecution and torture with facts ) and I am on removal proceedings immigration court. I need a Lawyer to help me. I have master hearing date and is closer. I want lawyer to help me because I have serious financial problem since i was released from detention i can not work until i file my I-589 form. I need free attorney to help me, I and my family are facing serious financial problem because i can not work and no access to any benefit.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Private attorneys, we have our own bills to pay and we are not on state or charity organization payroll. Yet, many of us do pro bono work in local and worthy cases. However, there are organizations who are on the state or charitable finding or both and thus capable of providing legal services for free. They are bound by the strict criteria in selecting cases they would take. Visit and see if you can qualify for their help. You can also visit EOIR website and look for a list of such services there.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.



Thank you. I think i have good case and strong fact to proof my case include country report to show as evidence. I will contact the information you gave me, i will still be on the look out if i can find free attorney to help me on charity or to pay later.


Answered 10 minutes ago. My esteemed colleague speaks golden here.. Unfortunately it's a cruel world; we've all got bills and unending obligations to attend to.. And The tax man always cometh.. Soon. You may want to consider applying fr asylum in the EU, there the local government usually applies an attorney to represent you (I guess that's why no one ever obtains asylum over there..)

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.


You do. You should follow my colleagues advice though.