Skip to main content

I am out of status f1 student . I overstayed in my for 2 years . What shall I answered I. Question no 16?

Brooklyn, NY |

The question is have u ever been in removal proceeding ?? Since I change my location i havenot receive any letter yet .

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


What form are you looking at?

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.


You can always check info line at 1-800-898-7180 whether you have a deportation pending .


If you don't know you can be headed into being arrested and deported. Call an attorney to assist you.

Mr. Asatrian's practice is dedicated to the area of immigration and nationality law. Please note the information provided herein does not constitute legal advice and should not be construed as such by anyone. It should not be relied upon as legal advice as more specific facts, research and analysis may be required to formulate a proper strategy and action in your matter. Please note this does not create an attorney-client relationship whatsoever. You should seek the assistance of an experienced immigration attorney to review your matter thoroughly and gather all of the necessary information and documentation to provide you with the best possible legal solution.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer