Skip to main content

I am out deportation proceedings filed for green card case rejected chicago or local office not taking it because it was allread

Marietta, GA |

y feed in what i need to do should i sue them is it worth it

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


Your question is totally unclear. Do consult with an experienced Immigration Attorney for guidance.

Law Offices of J Thomas Smith J.D., Ph.D 11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280 Houston, TX 77092 713-LAWYER-2 NOTE: Responses are for the education of the community at large and is not intended to be "legal advice." No attorney-client relationship is established by responses or comments.



It is unclear what exactly you are asking. However, if you were in deportation proceedings and won and now you want to sue the U.S. Government, your chances of winning are virtually non-existent. You should concentrate your energies on applying for Naturalization if you qualify

We have 3 offices over the State of California and an international office in the Philippines. We do 100% Immigration Law, have done nearly 5000 cases and can help you. Should you want an in depth consultation, please schedule one at or call 562-495-0554 or e-mail me directly at


Your facts make no sense.

"Out deportation proceedings"?????? Did the judge TERMINATE or CLOSE these proceedings?

I suggest you spend money on an attorney.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- -- -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.


You need to hire a good deportation lawyer

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer