Skip to main content

I am ordered to pay restitution under MVRA for a Federal Plea of at LEAST 10% of my gross. What allows them to increase the %

Vancouver, WA |

Can the court or PO force me to take early Social Security if I am unable to find employment?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Ten percent of gross is just that. I do not believe the probation department has any authority to force you to take social security retirement early.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer