Skip to main content

I am on H1B and changed my employer. But my new employer is not giving me original I-797 approval notice

Raleigh, NC |

Is there a way I can get a duplicate / or get original from my employer legally? Also, is it possible to change my employer based on EAC # if I do not get original?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


They must give you the I-94 portion of the approval notice.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.