Skip to main content

I am now in the 2nd 10th year B1 visa, expiring in 2016. i have a business here and and have an ITIN #. Can i apply for a PR ?

Gastonia, NC |

Or how can i stay here permanently without having to leave every 6 months ?

+ Read More

Filed under: Immigration US visas
Attorney answers 2


No, and no again.

Schedule a consultation with a competent immigration lawyer in your area to analyze your situation and discuss your options.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.


As a visitor B, it is not likely you will receive more than one extension and travel to the US for a six month period every six months may also be challenged. I agree with my colleague, you should set up a consultation with an immigration attorney to explore your possibilities.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer