Skip to main content

I am not a citizen, nor a green card holder ..i got a letter of juror subpoena failure to respond letter..

Ridgewood, NY |

i want to call them and tell them ,,is it possible?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


Yes, call and speak to them. They will advise you as to what to do.


Yes, you need to call them.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer