Skip to main content

I am needing help in a family law case

Carmi, IL |

Family Law Case

+ Read More

Filed under: Family law
Attorney answers 3


I do not know what county you are in but I know it is not near Cook County. You need to consult with a local family law attorney in your area. Yoy have not asked a question so I cannot help you any further.

IF YOU FOUND THIS ANSWER "Helpful" or " The Best Answer" YOU CAN THANK ATTORNEY RADDATZ BY MARKING IT SO because Avvo awards the attorney points. MS. RADDATZ is donating her time and talent by answering questions to help those in need of legal information. This is NOT a consultation and in no way creates an attorney-client relationship. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS PERSONALLY CONSULT WITH AN ATTORNEY IN YOUR LOCAL AREA who has specific expertise in the area of law you are asking about.


You should consult with an attorney. Carmi is in White County. Assuming your spouse is in the same county, you could search here or on the internet for lawyers in your city, your county, or nearby counties. Good luck.


Nobody can really answer the question such as yours. It is way to open ended.
You really need to consult with an attorney in the car my area. I know from experience that there are good attorneys down that way, so you should hire one.
Good luck!

If you found this Answer to be helpful, please mark it as such. Remember, however, free advice is worth every penny you paid for it. This is only generalized commentary on your question. It is not to be taken as legal advice. I am a lawyer – but not your lawyer! Even "in person" interviews leave attorneys with plenty of questions – the Internet makes it crazy! Thank you Chuck Watson 217.544.6165