Skip to main content

I am married here on adjustment of status with valid EAD marriage interview is done. if immigration reform is came can also aply

New York, NY |

the didn't make any decision and said will send a mail with in a month.but nw almost 7 months.they took my i94 and when i said planning to go my country said dont go to home-country if u go maybe its hard to cme back. i came here 2007

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


I suggest that you consult with an immigration attorney about your case.

Regarding immigration reform, at this time it is only talk and proposals. We will need to wait and see if we get any new laws. If we do, then maybe you could apply for something. It all depends on what happens.

(734) 369-3131. This communication does not establish and attorney-client relationship with the Law Office of Michael Carlin PLLC or any individual member of the office. Confidential information should not be sent through this form.


I agree with my colleague consult with an immigration attorney. You may consider making an appointment wih info-pass to check the status of your approval of AOS.

Unless proposed legislation becomes law, we don't know what is the new law. Correct, we don't know at this point who is or not eligible under the proposed law at this time.

Madhu Kalra Kalra Law Firm 23720 Arlington Avenue, Ste 5 Torrance, Ca 90501 (310) 325-9012


You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case. You can find one through

Regarding immigration reform, see links below:

The bills introduced in Congress are not law yet. Anyone who promises you immigration reform benefits or advises you on whether you qualify is likely to have two goals in mind: 1) get your money and 2) get you deported so they can keep your money. DO NOT fall for promises by notarios or unscrupulous attorneys.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer