Skip to main content

I am looking to find an attorney to file a wrongful termination case against a fortune 500 company.

Tiffin, OH |

I kept all records and believe I have an excellent case.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


If you are looking for an attorney to take this case, you should contact one for a free consultation immediately as deadlines apply and you don't want the statute of limitations to run. You can contact my office at 937-834-0069 or check out OELA's website at Thanks!


You have not given any facts to analyze. So, I agree with counsel whole-heartedly. You should consult with an experienced employment law attorney and Ms. Sabo has given you the website to find one.

This post is not meant to: 1) contain my signature; 2) contain legal advice; 3) create an attorney/client relationship; or 4) guarantee confidentiality.


Additional excellent sources of skilled employment law attorneys:✓&q=Wrongful+Termination&loc=+OH&commit=

No legal advice here. READ THIS BEFORE you contact me! My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as if they were legal advice. I give legal advice ONLY in the course of a formal attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by joint execution of a written agreement for legal services. My law firm does not provide free consultations. Please do not call or write to me with a “few questions” that require me to analyze the specific facts of your history and your license application and prescribe for you how to get a State license. Send me an email to schedule a paid Consultation for that kind of information, direction, and assistance. My law firm presently accepts cases involving State and federal licenses and permits; discipline against State and federal licenses; and disciplinary and academic challenges to universities, colleges, boarding schools, and private schools. We take cases of wrongful termination or employment discrimination only if the claims involve peace officers, universities or colleges.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer