Skip to main content

I am looking for the best legal means to get my money back from an individual I gave funds to purchase and ship me a vehicle

Charleston, SC |

His name is Leo C Nwagalezi and he lives in South Carolina, I strongly believe he has mishandled the funds and has refused to answer his phone calls. he has provided numerous false documents to stall his refund of the money such as an IRS audit and so on.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


I suggest contacting the police department and let them handle the matter. Good luck.

This response is for informational purposes only and is not intended to convey detailed legal advice on any specific issue. Transmission of the information contained in this response is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. The Law Office of John A. Jackson only practices law where properly authorized to do so and does not seek to represent anyone in any other jurisdiction. This site does not make use of any secure encryption technology, and any transmissions to the Law Office of John A. Jackson may be intercepted by third-parties. DO NOT send us any information that you regard as privileged or confidential. John A. Jackson is licensed to practice law in the State of South Carolina. You should not act upon the information contained herein without first seeking the advice of an attorney licensed to practice in your area.


How long ago did you ask for the refund?


Better make a police report.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer