Skip to main content

I am looking for my son and he is now 18 and what is the best way to track him down?

Queen Creek, AZ |

His name is Theron Jake Bogan IV (Teg) and he just turned 18 this past January 2011. The last time I saw him he was 4 years old and he lived in IN with his grandmother and grandfather and his Dad. His grandmother name is Carol Bogan and his grandfather name is Theron Jake Bogan Jr (Jake) and his father name is Theron Jake Bogan III (TJ). Please help me find my son please please please.....

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


You may want to consider a private investigator.


You might want to try a people search site like (that one is free). Good luck.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer