I am looking for an immigration attorney to represent my fiance Jose Diaz Tolentino in Northwest Detention Center, please.

Tacoma, WA |

My name is Esther Cordova, my email is cordovaesther@ymail.com, my phone number is 425 622 4078, please feel free to call. We are looking for information on how we can get married, and if it's at all possible to speed up the process in getting him home.

Filed under: Immigration

On this site. Click "fina a lawyer," at the top. Type in "Tacoma, Washington," and "Immigration."

Thank You!

Or you can go to aila.org and find someone in the area.

Thank You!

This site is for asking general questions. I suggest that you call an attorney directly and schedule a consultation.

Andre Olivie

Legal disclaimer: This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It is not offered as, and does not constitute, legal advice. Do not rely on this advice without speaking to an immigration attorney in detail about your case. This message does not create an attorney-client relationship.

I recommend that you contact immigration attorney Marina Dzhamilova for a consultation. 206.850.3202.