Skip to main content

I am looking for an Attorney to make a simple will with no Minor Children

York, PA |

I live in York City,thanks so much

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Feel free to use the Avvo "Find a Lawyer" function. The Q&A is not intended for attorney recruitment (nor client solicitation, either).

Be aware that a responsible attorney may not agree to prepare a "simple will" without first conferring with you to determine what kind of will is needed to meet your objectives.

This answer is offered as a public service for general information only and may not be relied upon as legal advice.


You may also use the PA's State Bar's Attorney referral line for the number of local attorneys. Any estate planning attorney should be able to accommodate your need.

Good luck!

Thomas A. Schaeffer, Esq. Law Office of Juarez and Schaeffer PO Box 16216, San Diego, CA 92105 (619) 804-4327 This posting is provided for "informational purposes" only and should not be relied upon as "legal advice." Nothing transmitted from this posting constitutes the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. Applicability of the legal principals discussed here may differ substantially in individual situations or in different States.


This is an important decision and much like selecting a doctor or dentist, selecting an attorney take diligence.

The information provided in response to the question posted is not nor is intended to be legal advice. You should consult with and retain an attorney to review all of the facts of your situation. No attorney-client relationship is established through questions and responses on