Skip to main content

I am looking for an attorney that will take on a case with tyco parietex composite mesh..

Cape Coral, FL |

My mom had the mesh in and had alot of problems from it (unfortunatly I lost her in 2011 and I think it was from the mesh.)

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


You have not asked a question, but if you would like more information or to discuss your case, please visit my website via the blue link immediately below this answer. Please also keep in mind that you have a much shorter statute of limitations in wrongful death actions than in other cases.

Until you retain this firm and we have an attorney client relationship, nothing stated above should ever be construed as legal advice on which you may rely in your actions. If you would like to discuss further, please contact me. Jason Holbrook, Esq. Holbrook Law Sarasota Office 1990 Main Street Suite 750 Sarasota, FL 34236 (888) 908-7824 toll free (941) 538-7878 phone (941) 538-7879 fax


This is more of a request for a consult than a question about the mesh recall. Well, I practice locally and handle product defect claims. I'd be happy to meet with you and discuss your claim.

DISCLAIMER: We do not have an attorney-client relationship. Only those persons who have a signed written fee agreement and authority to represent with me is an actual client. This response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than my educated opinion or viewpoint. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. I recommend you consult a lawyer if you want professional assurance that this information, and your interpretation of it, is appropriate to your particular situation. Do not act on any information in this response without seeking legal advice from an attorney in your area.


It looks like you are in luck as the attorney above handles these cases.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer