Skip to main content

I am in dire need of finding a Medical Malpractice attorney in Kentucky. The one year anniversary of injury is 11/08/13. HELP!

Sturgis, KY |

My mother was misdiagnosed and mistreated for an ischemic stroke at a small community hospital on 11/08/2012. She now has residual effects from the stroke, which may have been prevented if she were properly diagnosed and treated. The hospital failed to follow the national protocols that are in place for patients who present with stroke symptoms. She was diagnosed with an inner ear infection and they attempted to send her home. She was only transferred to another hospital after I arrived and demanded that she be sent to another facility (more than 12 hours after the onset of her symptoms.) We need someone who can file IMMEDIATELY.

+ Read More

Filed under: Medical malpractice
Attorney answers 2


I am sorry to hear about your mother's treatment. Try using the Find A Lawyer tab on Avvo. You can also check the websites of the local Bar Association and the American Association for Justice. Good luck to you.


Better get on the phone fast with some local attorneys......

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer