I am going to answer H

Glastonbury, CT |

I will write that our relationship had become strained and when I got her I was taken to a office to explain my reason for coming back and so we decoded to get married and I stay as she had much more than me to give up

I'm sorry ... I don't see any immigration questions here.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

I am applying for adjusted status and by part 2 of the document, I am ticking (H) and explaining why we got married in that short space of time and why it happend.

I need to tick a box which states my reason and I am spouse of a us born citizen I am class C 9

F. J. Capriotti III

F. J. Capriotti III

Specific questions on specific forms are rarely answered on this blog ... it is too dangerous for us to address these questions without doing a full consultation. I suggest you contact an attorney for a full consultation.

What is your question?

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

It sounds like daytime hallucination or fever talk. Sorry. If you engaged in marriage fraud, stop posting and engage a good criminal defense attorney. You may face 5 years in prison.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Sounds like a troubled application for green card that you either made or are about to make. Either way, consult a lawyer to make sense of what your situation is and to provide you with sound advice as to how to legally obtain an immigration benefit (assuming you are eligible).

This answer is provided for general education purposes only and is not intended to provide, nor does it provide, any legal advice.   By viewing this answer you understand and expressly agree that there is no attorney-client relationship between you and the attorney who authored the answer.  Should you need legal advice, please contact a licensed attorney who practices in this area.  Readers of this answer and the information contained herein should not act upon any information contained in this answer without seeking legal counsel.