Asked in El Paso, TX |

I am filling divorce and my wife told me to file in Ohio, she is moving there.

6 attorney answers

Avvo child custody email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer