I am filing an application for adjudication of claim because the workers comp insurance denied my claim. Since I do not have a

Gilroy, CA |

Best Answer

No. Entitlement to work comp benefits is not dependent on legal status.

This site is informational only and creates no attorney client relationship or a reasonable expecation of accuracy as any comments here are based on less than all of the facts. No comments here form any client relationship or create a reasonable expectation that you can rely on the comments. Only a formal retainer agreement can form an attorney client relatiopnship.

Thank you sir.

It would depend on your eligibility to get one. A qualified workers comp lawyer should be able to review the case and give you a definite answer

Thanks but I am not a legal alien so I definitely can't get one.

Loren Nizinski

Loren Nizinski

Call a workers comp attorney and have them review the entire case, you might be surprised

Ok, thanks again.

It would not prevent you from filing for a hearing in my state but you need to talk to a workers compensation attorney there to get help because each state is a little different

Thank you much.