I am F1 student and got my program extended by sevis through my college DSO. I have Employment Authorization Document from uscis

Mena, AR |

Terms and condition states I can work 20 hours a week and full time during vacation. Now that I skip this semester from college with approval from sevis. Can I work full time because I am not going to college until January.

Nope. I don't think so. But why take my word for it; ask your famous DSO and see what he or she have to say about this.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

So far, you have managed to do everything with the cooperation of your DSO. You did not need AVVO to guide you. Continue this way.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Did you talk to your DSO about it?