Skip to main content

I am disabled for bipolar disorder and i recieve social security because of it, i got arrested and want to be sent to a hospital

Staten Island, NY |

my question is how do i be sent to a psyciatric hospital to get the help i need instead of going to prison

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


While you sound like you need medical care, you should bring this issue up with your criminal attorney. If you do nto have one you should hire one since you must not only deal with your medical issue but most certainly with your criminal issue. Good luck.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer