I am currently an F1 visa holder and eventually I quit schooling but now I am filing for alien petition I-130.

Brooklyn, NY |

I will like to ask how much do I need pay for filing , is it the the regular 420 dollars or I have to pay an over stay fee in addition to the 420 dollars. Thank you

The filing fee for I-130 is $420.

This response is general in nature and cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. Any comments offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship. If you would like additional information based on this response, please contact my office at 510 657 7665 or 415 902 0832 to schedule a consultation.

I-130 is $420.

The answer given does not imply that an attorney-client relationship has been established and your best course of action is to have legal representation in this matter.

$420

I will like to ask quitting school makes me fall out of status though I still have 3yrs left on ma visa pass. So do I need to pay the fine if 1000 dollars but I learnt the fine is for overstay can you please elaborate the whole process

Karen-Lee Pollak

Karen-Lee Pollak

No fee for oversaying a visa

Thank you very much

Thank you very much