Skip to main content

I am applying for a green card i-485

Stanton, CA |

1)On the first page of I-485, the last filling of Part 1 "Expires on (mm/dd/yyyyy)", what should I put? I assume asylum status is for indefinite period?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Just put N/A

Law Offices of Hasbini 619-200.8986. Free on phone and in office consultation.


"N/A" is the right answer to that one.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.


correct - write asylee.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.