Skip to main content

I am an international student in USA for about 5 years . I wonder if I am able to apply residency ?

Howell, MI |

From hong Kong

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


No, based on the information you provided.


Of course, if you qualify based on sponsorship by a close relative or an employer or perhaps through an investment.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.


I agree with my colleagues.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755