Skip to main content

I am an asyleee making 1100 a month before my expenses is there any application fee free way to apply for green card.

Alexandria, VA |

i am an asylee living in washington dc and working as a cashier i make i make 1100 a month i wanted to apply to greeen card but i am scared that i cant pay the 1000 application fee.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2

Best Answer

Check out the Form I-912 instructions on the website. I believe that Adjustment of Status cases based on Asylum are eligible for a fee waiver, if you meet the financial requirements.

Disclaimer: This answer is for informational purposes and does not take the place of a consultation with an experienced immigration attorney. This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship.


There is no fee for an Asylee filing to adjust status.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer