Skip to main content

I am a victim of Identity theft and fraud. I know the perpertator.

Las Vegas, NV |

Despite my most diligent efforts. law enforecement in Horry County S/C has refused to seek charges against someone who I know and used my credit card to purchase airline tickets and cash over 12K in her name. Police could care less. I just do not get it or undersand!

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


If you've already gone to the prosecutor's office and tried as you say, then you probably need to retain an attorney who the prosecutor will then listen to. Consult with a criminal defense lawyer locally and ask what they can do for you.

You can also sue her in civil court for the money.

Good luck.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer