Skip to main content

I am a victim of extreme civil rights violations under Title 18, Sections 241, 242 these abuses r equivalent 2 daily torture.

Fort Worth, TX |

Now the majority of these violations have occurred within the past 2+ years while I have been under an in plain sight DEA surveillance detail. Never signed up as an informant, but I have been assigned at times 2 agents on round the clock guard duty. I have never testified on record in any cases nor have I ever received compensation or immunity. Information related as to why I have been placed under this detail have never been shared with me. Civil Rights division of DOJ + didn't pick up the ball when placed on notice.

What is the right way to go about escalating?
Atty Gen? Civil?
The crimes range from hacking, stalking, civil rights violations: verbal abuse, intimidation, harassment, death threats, etc. As these things are happening in 'real time' the stat lim is n/a.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Then retain a local Fort Worth civil rights lawyer. Avvo has a terrific "find a lawyer" tool with a low contingency fee. Good luck.

Licensed & have offices in PA & NJ ONLY. (Philadelphia, PA & Marlton, NJ)


Civil rights attorney.

FWIW, You will need more than the vague accusations you posted here to interest sustain a n injunction or file a suit.

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. DO NOT RELY ON ANY ADVICE YOU RECEIVE FROM ME OR ANY OTHER ATTORNEY IN THIS FORUM. Legal advice comes after a complete review of the facts and relevant documents and an expressed (written) agreement of representation that forms attorney-client confidentiality. Neither of these two events can occur in this forum. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. His answers to any Avvo question are rooted in general legal principles--NOT your specific state laws. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this or any other matter.


18 U.S.C. 242 is a statute that allows someone to be criminally prosecuted for willfully violating another person's constitutional rights while acting under color of state law. It's a criminal statute, not a civil statute. A prosecutor would have to bring charges. It's possible that you could bring a civil action under 42 U.S.C. 1983 seeking, for example, money damages. I think the advice of consulting a lawyer to explain your situation more thoroughly is sound; it sounds like a complicated situation and more than can be answered in this forum.

I am not your lawyer. This is not legal advice.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer