Skip to main content

I am a US citizen wanting to marry a pakistani. How long will this take, what forms do I need? Do i need a lawyer? Please help.

Pflugerville, TX |

I am a born US citizen and want to marry a Pakistani who is currently in Pakistan. We have had an online relationship since May 2007. I would like to marry in Pakistan if possible. We don't knw the first step to take. I am currently not working but we would love to move on to the next step in our relationship. I know to some people this sound weird since I am not working but we really want to be together.

+ Read More

Filed under: Immigration
Attorney answers 1


You may be facing some obstacles, in order to accomplish what you want. You need to show that you can support a fiancé, in order to bring her/him here. And yes, you need an attorney.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer