I am a US citizen I applied for a green card for my Dad and he got denied , In the past he work in Texas with his tourist visa.

Fort Mill, SC |

was deported and since he had at the time his visa in Mexico he entered the states and was going back in for with 6 month permission. When he apply again for his tourist visa in Mexico got denied and is in Mexico since then. Is there anything can be done for him to have a green card. the immigration officer told him the only way is if I help my mother to get her green card and than she will ask for him. Do you think is any hope for my dad to come to the EU. I will appreciated your comments , we have a sick child with heart problems and can not travel to Mexico and will be the only way for my dad to come and see him here.

I'd like to know why he was denied his LPR status. I'd like to know what portion of the case was denied; the I-130, the I-485 (if it was while he was here) or if he was denied at the consulate. This will help define the issue.

Philip the code they gave him was under the Section 212(a)(c)(i) the officer told him based on the deportation that was on the system from 18 years ago. I completed all the forms and always got positive feed back until he went to Ciudad Juarez for the interview they took his finger prints and got denied. Do you know any Lawyer in Charlotte NC that I can go .. Thank you for the information I'm desperate!!

Philip Alan Eichorn

Philip Alan Eichorn

Based on the citation, that's looks like a fraud issue. See INA 212(a)(6)(C)(i). I'll be in my Charlotte office Monday if you'd like to stop in.

I agree that we would need more information to be able to help you with this issue. Waivers of inadmissibility are complicated legal matters. Your father probably got something in writing explaining why he was denied his immigrant visa. You should take a copy of that paper to an attorney to review. Depending on why your father was denied, it is possible that he might be eligible for a waiver. However, different categories of inadmissibility have different requirements for obtaining a waiver, which is why I highly suggest you see an experienced immigration law attorney about this matter. I am very sorry for your situation, and truly hope that you and your father are able to find the resolution you seek. Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions. I speak fluent Spanish.
Amanda M. Diaz
www.mitchelldiazlaw.com

The code they gave him was under the section 212(a)(6)(c)(i) based on the the deportation from 18 years ago. Thank you Amanda

Sorry to hear about the difficult situation your family must be going through. it would be difficult to answer your question without knowing the basis for your father's denial - whether it was the visa, the adjustment. I would suggest having an attorney review your paperwork thus far and then you can be given an informed opinion about your father's chances.

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

Samuel thank you for your feed back, the Code was under Section 212(a)(6)(c)(i) based on the deportation from 18 years ago. my Dad mention they wrote on the paper that there was not forgiveness for this section that the only possibility for him is if my mother has a green card and then she will ask for him . I want to know if this is really true or if is something we can do. Thank you for your information I appreciated it very much!!! all I want is for my dad to be able to come and see his sick grand child , my son my need a heart transplant in the future and still a long journey to go.