Asked in Bronx, NY

I am a union employee that was suspended without pay pending a investigation for 4 months. Can I fight it and sue for back pay?

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer
Sponsored Listings