Asked in Peoria, AZ

I am a step-parent, in AZ, of a 17 1/2 yo teen. Can I file something in the courts against him as being an incorrigible teen

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer
Sponsored Listings