Skip to main content

I am a minor and i dont what to live with my parents anymore for 100 reasons i mean i would rather be in jail is

Grand Rapids, MI |

i what a right to not be with my parents anymore can you help me

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You should google the term emancipation. I would also recommend talking to a school counselor.

Daniel Findling
toll free: 877 YOUR FIRM