I am a letter carrier and If i got bit by a dog I would not use the workmans comp insurance because thatb goes on my work record

Canton, MI |

I would consult a lawer and contact your home owners insurence.

for me to make a workmans comp report would mean I would get written up and it would be on my employment record. so please keep your dogs in secure from possibly escaping then everybody will be happy

What is your question?

If we do not have a signed fee agreement I am not your attorney and this is not legal advice.

If you get bit by a dog call me as
I just settled a case where a letter
carrier was attacked by a pitt-bull.
I got her $400,000.

THIS ANSWER IS PURELY FOR ACADEMIC DISCUSSION ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ANY TYPE OF LEGAL ADVICE OR LEGAL REPRESENTATION.

You also have the right to not vote, and can refuse medical care that will save your life. Liberty and the right to make foolish decisions are what make America a really great place to sneak into.

Attorneys are very competitive. Choose the Best Answer so we know who helped you the most.