I am a father of 3 and the child support i have to pay is almost half of what i make and she trying to relocate 50 miles from me

Palatka, FL |

Basically i can not afford to live on my own and its hard enough to try to visit my kids with the money i have. If she relocates i wont see them but every other weekend. the relocation is over 50 miles from my current residence. i have paid child support for 7 months now and missed one payment and i am a law abiding citizen. I just want a fair shake for my kids sake and mine. I need to go to court for this but i cant afford an attorney i need help

What your question? What kind of help do you need?

The contents of this answer should be considered friendly advice, not legal advice (I'm a pretty friendly guy), and the answer should not be construed to constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, if you liked this answer as much as my big ego thinks you did, be sure to click the thumbs-up button!

Based on the limited information you provided it seems as though you need to file a formal objection to the Petition to Relocate as well as a Supplemental Petition to Modify Child Support. If there has been a substantial change in circumstances since the child support was last ordered, then you may be able to have it modified.