Skip to main content

I am a Father fighting against the Arizona CPS system Please help?

Tucson, AZ |

I'm the father of a child that was abandoned under Safe haven law I was not aware of child until after birth. Paturnity is established I have a lawyer but I still do not have any medical info on my child CPS will not release them even after Facilitated hearing which states they are released to me.My child is placed with foster parent who has posted personal feelings on a message board that I found through an email. Does this matter in court? I dont believe my lawyer is helping me, Can I request another lawyer from the state? Or can anyone help me.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Your appointed lawyer would be your first line of support in this matter. You are of course free to retain at your own cost an attorney and if you are able to do so, that may be more effective in a case like this with an unusual fact pattern.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer