Skip to main content

I am a Canadian. Can I get TN status for Clinical Research Associate under Biological Technician/Scientific Technician?

New York, NY |

I have Masters' of Science Degree in Clinical Research graduate from John Hopkins. I am offered the CRA job from a Pharmaceutical Company in NJ. My job description matches Biological Technician under Occupational outlook handbook. I have bachelors in Biology.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


The answer will require a consultation w/ an excellent immigration attorney; search Avvo and make sure you find someone with experience who handles consular processing and also is a member of American Immigration Lawyer's Association.

Seek more info about TN - I've provided the link to USCIS website.

No attorney-client relationship is created or implied by this communication. To contact this attorney see his profile; attorney number: 281-733-2875.


Very Possibly.

Please click the link below for additional information.

Carl Shusterman, Esq.
Former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82)
Board Certified Immigration Attorney (1986 - Present)
Schedule a Legal Consultation - Know Your Rights!
600 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1550
Los Angeles, CA 90017
(213) 394-4554 x0
Web: (English) (Spanish)

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.


I do not see why not.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer