I am 28 mother of 3 i fell in a pot hole at seven eleven and rolled me ankle bad should i go foward and sue

Gardnerville, NV |

A local and qualified attorney can help you decide. Call and ask for a free consultation. Good luck.

Personal injury cases only; I'm good at it; you be the Judge! All information provided is for informational and educational purposes only. No attorney client relationship has been formed or should be inferred. Please speak with a local and qualified attorney. I truly wish you and those close to you all the best. Jeff www.nyelderinjurylaw.com

If your injuries are significant, consult an attorney in NV. If the pothole was there for some period of time, you have a good argument that they knew or should have known about it in time to remedy the condition.

Nothing in this communication should be construed as creating an attorney client relationship. This is for informational purposes only. Attorney will take no action on your behalf unless and until a written retainer agreement is signed. There are strict time deadlines on filing claims and, as such, you are advised to consult with and retain an attorney immediately to file such claims timely or you will lose any right to recovery.

Call a local personal injury lawyer ASAP

My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as legal advice. I give legal advice only in the course of an attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by individual consultation and execution of a written agreement for legal services.

Simply because you were injured at 7-11 does not mean that it is liable to you. 7-11's liability will be determined on whether it was negligent in failing to keep its premises in a reasonably safe condition.

The determination of whether to proceed to litigation is based on the probability of success, the amount of time and expense of pursuing 7-11, and the value of your claim based on your injuries.

Typically,7-11 has an employee that frequently cleans the parking area. This could mean that 7-11 was on notice of an unsafe condition. I would need to speak with you to find out more details of the accident to see if there is a viable claim against 7-11. Feel free to call my office if you would like to discuss your rights to compensation further. 702-888-2222

You need to get a personal injury attorney you have a case. Yet there will be questions of liability. I'd they know pot hole was there. How long did it appear to be there so they should have known. Who has control of parking lot maintence land lord owner or tenant. Did anyone attempt to repair. We're you watching. We're you we're going ect

Contact local consel

Premises liability, slip and fall or trip and fall injuries can occur as a result of dangerous or hazardous conditions on another's property.Property owners are often responsible for injuries that occur on their property, especially if the hazard is not obvious but was known to the owner.

1
A tragic number of cases end up in permanent injury or death
Slips, trips, and falls account for 15% of all accidental deaths, second only to automobile fatalities. They are the leading cause of accidents accounting for 30% of all reported accidents.Slips, trips and falls cause thousands of accidents and serious injuries every year. A tragic number of cases end up in permanent injury or death, and the dollar costs associated with these cases can be tremendous. The liability connected with these and other premises issues rightly is the responsibility of a wrong doing landlord. Private property owners, such as those of parking lots, are liable for unreasonably large potholes that cause injury. On the other hand, the government has “immunity” from certain lawsuits. The government oversees a wide expanse of land area. If it were to be sued for every injury, it would quickly be crippled and cease to function smoothly.

The materials available at this web site are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Howard Roitman, Esq. and the user or browser. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney.