Skip to main content

I am 23 old woman , Jordanian , my parents and all my brothers are American citizens , i am living alone in Jordan, waiting for

Detroit, MI |

i-130 petition turn submitted by my husband , who is green card holder , is there any way to speed up process time , what form of waiver i have to use ? and how much it cost for immigration fees ?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


We would need additional information to determine if you need a waiver. There is nothing you can do to speed up the process. It will take even longer through your parents or brother.


There is no way to speed up the process unless your husband becomes a US citizen. Waivers are not necessary in all cases - you would have to provide more information before you can be told whether, and which, waiver would be necessary in your case

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104


There is no way to speed up there process.


Talk to an attorney ... most likely there isn't any way to 'rush' things.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.