Skip to main content

I am 20 years old and just received my first minor last night as a passenger in a car in grand forks. I live in St. Paul mn

Saint Paul, MN |

I am required to drive back for court. The person driving the car was sober and I blew .01 on the citation the officer checked operator. Does this make the minor invalid?

+ Read More

Filed under: Criminal defense
Attorney answers 4


Hire a lawyer.


Hello. I urge you to treat this matter very seriously and privately confer with an attorney to obtain specific legal advice with no delay. The attorney will want to discuss the facts with you in great detail prior to providing a legal opinion to you. If finances are an issue, some attorneys, myself included, will provide a reduced fee to you. All the best.

Tricia Dwyer, Esq., Criminal Law, Adult & Juvenile Law, Rule 114 Qualified Neutral, Minnesota Supreme Court Roster Mediator, Tricia Dwyer, Esq. & Associates PLLC, Phone: 612.296-9666. See


Retain a local criminal lawyer to fight it.


Sounds like a mistake has been made. You will still need to get a local area (St. Paul) criminal defense attorney to assist you in court. Best of luck.

Mr. Crosner is licensed to practice law in California and has been practicing law in California since 1978. The response herein is general legal and business analysis.. It is not intended nor construed to be "legal advice" but rather it is analysis, and different lawyers may analyze this matter differently, especially if there are additional facts not reflected in the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. I am not your attorney until retained by a written retainer agreement signed by both of us. See also terms and conditions item 9, incorporated as if it was reprinted here.