Skip to main content

I am 16 and pregnant, i left my mother's house to stay in my boyfriends house.

Philadelphia, PA |

I am 16 and pregnant, i left my mother's house to stay in my boyfriend's home without her consent so i can clear my mind since i need more freedom and less limitation. But can i get in the trouble or something? I just need some space and lives in peace and stable environment where i can get some support from my boyfriend's family and i feel more comfortable with them

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


you are a minor, so your mother can report you as a run away and both your boyfriend and his family could be facing criminal charges

My name is Stephen R. Cohen and I have practiced over 38 years and can be reached at 213-819-1171. I practiced mainly in Los Angeles and Orange County, California. I am not seeking clients from existing relationships with other attorneys, and give only limited advise over the phone (the phone is primarily used to set appointments), these services do not create an attorney client relationship

Avvo child custody email series

Sign up to receive a 3-part series of useful information and advice about child custody law.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer