Skip to main content

I also have a diploma from continental academy but i graduated in 2008 will they accept it for the deferred act

Harvey, LA |

i did some research and apperantly they stopped acrediting continental academy in 2010 and also having 2 kids its not easy for me to go back to school or the fact that im applying to be legal all the information is helpful

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


TRy the DACA program. You may want to get an expert evaluation of the diploma from a reputable educational credentials evaluating company to certify your diploma as the equivalent of an associate degree.


If the school were accredited at the time you received your diploma, I don't think you would have an issue. Keep in mind that you will need substantially more evidence to qualify under DACA than just the Diploma.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer