Skip to main content

I already receive reduced earnings but broke my femur in car accident. Can insurance company take away reduced earnings.

Chittenango, NY |

I have always stayed in work part time. I am now out of work completely for 4 months. Can they take reduced earnings away because I can't work for separate injury?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 5


Assuming someone else caused the accident you have a good personal injury case. Speak with a personal injury lawyer.

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and now handle criminal defense and personal injury/civil rights cases. Feel free to check out my web site and contact me at (212) 577-9797 or via email at I was named to the Super Lawyers list as one of the top attorneys in New York for 2012. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. The above answer is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.


You really have to provide more information as I can only guess at what you are talking about. Are you receiving Worker's Compensation?


Schedule an appointment for either a personal injury and or a workmen's compensation case. You have a serious injury and are entitled to compensation.

If this answer is helpful, then please mark the helpful button. If this is the best answer, then please indicate it. Thanks. For further information you should see an attorney and discuss the matter completely. If you are in the New York City area, then you can reach me during normal business hours at 718 329 9500 or


Please submit additional information to assist us with your car accident case. Hopefully, the online attorneys can help.

24 Hour Attorney Call Center (314) 361-4242 or visit us on the Web at


I understand you were in a car accident. A femur fracture is bad and being out of work for 4 months is a lot of lost wages. However, I do not understand your request. Please resubmit with more facts for the attorneys on this forum.

24 Hour Attorney Call Center (314) 361-4300 or visit us on the Web at