We'll help you find the right solution for your needs
Does this sound like your topic?
Applied for a B2 extension for my parents on 04/01/13 but I-94 expires on 05/29/13; given this scenario I have a few queries
1. Will my parents be out of status if they stay in US after 05/29 ?
2. If yes would this impact any future US visits made after the current one?
3. If USCIS denies the application how many days do they have to leave US?
4. Can the DHS deport my parents while the USCIS decision pending?
Any help on this matter will be much appreciated.