I-864 Page 1 Part 2 of the new version of the form: Mailing address (2b-2h) & Other Information (3-5)

Cleveland, OH |

In these areas do I fill out my (the US Citizen) information or do I fill out my new husbands information (beneficiary). We are submitting this form with the I-485 packet

The instructions on the form should be clear. If your husband is filing an I-485, you will need to be prepared to explain why you and your husband appear to have different addresses.

(734) 369-3131. This communication does not establish and attorney-client relationship with the Law Office of Michael Carlin PLLC or any individual member of the office. Confidential information should not be sent through this form.

I am sorry, I should have been more clear. We currently live together, I meant his former address in his Country. I was unsure of what information this part was asking for.

Michael Hugh Carlin

Michael Hugh Carlin

It's asking for CURRENT address. In your situation, it appears that this is the US address, and it also appears that both your address and your husband's are the same, so use the same address for both sections of the form. Best wishes.

Many thanks!

Please consult with an immigration attorney. It appears that you have many questions about this process; too many to be properly advised via a public internet forum.

Generally you and your husband should have the same address. It is best to consult an immigration attorney to avoid delays.

Alexus P. Sham alexuspshamesq@gmail.com (917) 498-9009. The above information is only general in nature and does not constitute legal advice. It does not create an attorney-client relationship.

With different address you should retain legal assistance with the process as CIS will consider differing address an issue that needs explanation.

216.861.4414
immigration@rbrownllc.com
www.brown-immigration.com

Robert Brown LLC
1476 W. 9th Street, Suite 800
Cleveland, Ohio 44113