I-751 Transferred from Vermont to California Service Center on 02/25/09. will this change the original receipt date: 0730/08?

New York, NY |

I filed I-751 (Petition to Remove Conditions Of Permanent Resident Status) with the Vermont Service Center and my receipt date is July 30, 2008. I just received a notice from the immigration informing that my case was transferred
to CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case.
The California Processing time for I-751 petitions is 6 months. Does this mean that my new receipt date is going to be February 25, 2009 and I'll have to wait another 6 months for my case to be processed? Please someone help me find out how the transfer works and how it will affect my receipt date or processing time.

USCIS transfers work around to try to be more efficient. In this case your receipt date will not change. CSC has been relatively fast in processing most I-751s.